Skip to content
The Values of PELUM Association
The Values of PELUM Associationadmin2013-11-28T14:05:56+03:00
- Promotes people-centered development.
- Recognition & respect for indigenous knowledge, creativity & innovations.
- Commitment to action, result, and impact.
- Support for recognition of, equity and justice to small-scale farmers, Pastoralists and the landless.
- Gender Sensitive Development.
- Transparency, accountability and constructive self-criticism.
- Commitment to partnership and through networking and collaboration.
- Support for the struggle against exploitive practices especially those against small scale farmers.